Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tak Sanggup Tgk Cermin!

Sejak 2 ari lepas aku dan seorang teman tetiba menyentuh isu permakanan
Dari perbualan antara kami baru aku perasan yang betapa buruknye tabiat makan aku :(
Baru sedar? Ye, aku baru sedar :p
Dan paling tak best ialah bila aku tengok cermin
Terkejut weyh...
In other way... I think that I'm not suppose to shock as I know how my eating habit lately :p
Feel like I've divided into two pieces which one part realize that I'm getting big and the other part just do as what my heart instruct me to do
But yes, since my last awareness about taking action to get away my belly fat, then suddenly I lost my mind in taking food... I took a lot....a lottttt of food everyday
Number of food that really out of concious mind
Eh, nape aku ni? Sekarang takut tau nak tgk cermin
Last night all my mak2 and pak2 sedara come to my house for a brief discussion about along upcoming wedding
Since all is my mahram so this cute girl (uwekk~~) don't have to wear hijab while attending the discussion
And everybody can see my double chin and I know it's really attracting :p
But badly, my 7 years old nephew tegur me... acu, you are fluffy just like abu. But you are more fluffyer... uzair, he's always love to had the conversation in english....
sometime I 'larikk' since my english are not really good seh... ishk >_< 
I yang tengah makan biskut terkedu and I ask... really? he smile and go away... eh... 
Don't like the statement... 
Kenyataan yang pahit yang harus ditelan :~ 

 Yeah, have to admit that I'm fat and getting fattier 
Antara alasannya ialah sbb susah hati dgn cik abg imal 
Antara sbb lain ialah masakan mak yg tak pernah tak sedap
Selain darinya ialah nafsu makan aku yg tak pernah luntur...hehe

Apa yang harus dilakukan? 
Apa lagi DIET la!!! 
DIETTT 
DIETTT 
DIETTT
Caiyokk!!!!! kroohhhhh.....

 >___< 

post signature

No comments:

CONTROL-Q

 Been a looongggggg pause for this blog Planning to go blogging again with new ME  See ya