Pages

Friday, June 29, 2007

Tagged For Charity

I was tagged by Ween

Idham is planning on a noble effort, which I feel I must support him. Next 26th August would be his birthday, and on that day, he would like to compile and bind the 100 bloggers’ memes, for which every meme, he will contribute RM127 to this orphanage.

Anyone who wishes to support his effort can do so. No need to wait to be tagged.

Remember, we need 100 memes by 26th August. Once this tag is done, please leave a comment in his blog to inform him that you have done the tag.

*This is the rule:If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many persons as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage".Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences........

*These can be copied and pasted to your entry*

1. A person is only as good as… when he can manage their anger
2. Friendship is always…happy and fun

3. To love is to…understand each other

4. Money makes me... more motivated.. hehe

5. I miss…. my childhood moment

6. My way of saying I care is by… show that i care

7. I try to spread love and happiness by…be there whenever u need me

8. Pick the flowers when…it blooms

9. To love someone is to…

10. Beauty is…always women

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was.... first time falling in love

12. When I was twenty one, I remember.... i'm graduated

13. I am most happy when ..... got a lot of money (bonus!!) and can buy anything without thinking to save money for the end of the month..

14. Nothing makes me happier than … my mum, my pc, my hp

15. If I can change one thing, I will change.... my imal

16. If smiles were…never be seen among us… then I.... will be sad.

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could... get along together no matter wat eva will come in future

18. If you want to ….succeed…then you have to .... willing to learn new thing every moment

19. Money is not everything but... it make me smile :)

20. The most touching moment I have experienced is.... when my bf proposing me

21. I smile when.... i'm happy

s22. When I am happy, I..... will make jokes

23. If only I don't have to .... wash my dish and clothes :P

24. The best thing I did yesterday was.... when i tell him the truth

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title... Apa Yg Kita Semua Mahu

26. One thing I must do before I die is... I want to ensure that I've left enough money for my mum and my children

27. Doing this meme, I feel like .... I'm able to do my part in helping others in need..

To help Abg Id expedite his effort, I would like to tag:
  • Cik Pudica
  • Shayz
  • Noushy Shah
  • Kak Retna
  • Kak Sue-purple
  • Ien

3 comments:

Unknown said...

:) shimahz....great sport!

enjoyed reading urs...simple and from ur heart...:)

#3....love without understanding can lead to problems...so i do agree with u 100%!

#5....don't despair....u can always let the litle girl in u to stay...:)

#26...so thoughtful of u....!

have a great day....:)

idham

RaFFLeSiA MeRaH said...

sib baik x tag akak...dah 2 org dah tag akak pasal entry ni...hehehe, x terjawab pun lagi....

shimahz said...

idham : Thanx abg id :)
13may : bz la tu
kak RM : haha.. yg pntg akak dah kene tag.. :)

CONTROL-Q

 Been a looongggggg pause for this blog Planning to go blogging again with new ME  See ya